THE WEDDING WISH 2023
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR 2023
The Society of Wedding Professionals will grant a wedding wish to a Dallas/Fort Worth couple that has been affected by a life-altering experience – either through a health matter or an environmental circumstance or caused by a military / first responder experience – based on our available resources. Wish Applicants, please complete the following form and expect to hear from SWP within the next couple of weeks. Those selected to move to the next qualification step should expect to receive an additional round of questions followed by a background check.
The couple selected for the 2023 Wedding Wish will be required to sign a contract with The Society of Wedding Professionals, agreeing to all terms, conditions, and requirements.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE NEXT GIVEAWAY
Applications Open: March 15, 2023
Application close date: April 15, 2023
Selected Couple Announced: May 1, 2023
Target Wedding Date: July 2023
Please review the following questions and apply if you agree to a background check and can say yes to one or more of the following:
- Is this a first-time marriage?
- Do you live within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex?
- Have you or your fiancé been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness?
- Are you or your fiancé currently in the military, and/or first responder?
- Have you or your fiancé been affected by the pandemic?
- Are you or your fiancé considered an essential worker and worked during the pandemic?
- Are you or your fiancé currently a disabled military veteran and/or first responder?
- Are you willing to have a background check?
- Are you willing to share additional information about your situation?
*Please Note: SWP will not grant a Wedding Wish for any person who has been convicted of a felony. All Applicants are required to undergo a complete background check prior to being approved for the Wedding Wish. Please note if applicant or partner has been convicted of a felony, SWP is unable to grant the Wedding Wish.